Ever been frustrated enough to "kill" your project? Then you've contemplated SEWICIDE.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

London Underground Tea Towel Tote

Because a tote with an accent is even smarter...
It's a London Underground tea towel tote!  Actually from London, my mom brought this back from one of their trips across the pond.  Well, she brought the TOWEL back.  I made the tote!

The pleated pockets in front are from the very top of the towel.  I cut off the logos and made little pockets for stuffs because it was too cool to throw away.  The lining is the whole reason for the bag in the first place.
CROWNS!! I KNOW!  How much more perfect could it be?  And this little remnant of Joann's lining makes this tote so very bitchin'.

The back is just as cool...
That's what became the pockets on the front.  The straps are leftover nylon webbing from another project.  I just love it and people never fail to ask me about it.  
MIND THE GAP!!

Skip To My Lou
Seen here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment