Ever been frustrated enough to "kill" your project? Then you've contemplated SEWICIDE.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's CURTAINS for Prima!

New curtains, natch.  Those mini-blinds weren't doing anything for anyone and she needed some color in her room.  So, we went to my fabric closet and she picked some great stuff.
BRIGHT.  I'm pretty sure this is that the inside of Prima's head looks like.  This and Hello Kitty.  I doubled the panels for opacity and just sewed selvages together. 
I top-stitched each tier to make it look more finished and the ruffle is significant.  I knew I nailed it when Prima said, "And when I'm tired of them for curtains, we can make them into a dress, right?"

Oh Scarlet, you're a girl after my own heart.  Your Rhett won't know what hit him.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment