Ever been frustrated enough to "kill" your project? Then you've contemplated SEWICIDE.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Diva-In-Training

So I made a cute little sundress for my eldest and naturally forgot to take any photos of the project.  It was a quick one, just an hour start to finish and very simple.  After I gave it to her (matched with shoes she already had) she looked up at me with those GIANT blue eyes and asked for a hat.

A matching hat.   And a giraffe.  Did I mention she's three?

OK then.  It will be the first photographed and documented project for the site so it's only fitting it's for one of the princesses.  

I know a little something about making hats (she said nervously) so this should be fun.  Plus the added bennie of teaching my little hippie-fashionista that you should MAKE the cool stuff you want, not buy it.

We'll see how it goes.  I have until Thursday to complete these two projects.  My loving partner is off Bringing Bacon and I'm flying solo.  And Elmo is on TV doing Riverdance.  

All is right with the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment